Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lower Coiler

Temperature:  2 to 3 degrees C
Start time: 11:45
Who rode?  Lee, Manny, Furio, Dane, Hannah, Bear, Pepper, and I.

Route: Started at the baseball diamond, up the road to Ohlund Park and then over to the BLT.  The snow started in earnest at around 500m.  We pushed the last third of km to the picnic table.

On the BLT just below the slippery canoe

Trail Conditions: A bit slippery in the snow, otherwise great. 
Distance:  13.5 km
Maximum Elevation: 650m

Total Time: Four hours 
Maintenance: Moved a few blow downs and drained a few puddles.
 





The home stretch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been longing for my mtb lately...well, until I saw this posting...conditions are great at the velodrome...

π rides said...

Yea that was a bit snowy, but check out this Sunday's ride. My tires barely saw snow. It would be great to have you back in the fold Kevin.